NASC & CISRS set to exhibit at The Health & Safety Event, NEC, March 22-24
The NASC and CISRS will be exhibiting at ‘The Health & Safety Event’ being held next month at the NEC in Birmingham from March 22nd-24th, on trade stand C66, right opposite the main conference theatre.
Both leading organisations will be actively promoting their work in the scaffolding and access sector to representatives of the construction and health and safety industries attending the event – billed as ‘three days to save a life – which is set to attract over 6,000 visitors over three days and boasts over 200 exhibitors and speeches from 45 industry professionals and over 48 conference and seminar sessions.
The striking centre-piece of the NASC and CISRS 12-metre stand will be a free-standing scaffold tower – unmissable across the exhibition hall – constructed by Birmingham-based NASC Full Contracting member company, Scaffold Erection Services Ltd, who will be building a free-standing tower from Haki system scaffold Product (Haki Ltd are NASC Hire, Sales & manufacturing members).
NASC & CISRS staff will be on-hand distributing the brand new 2016 NASC Safety Report – set to be launched at the event. And they will be handing out promotional material, answering enquiries about the UK access and scaffolding industry trade body and industry recognised scaffolders training scheme, whilst also showcasing:
- Recent changes to the NASC membership subscription rate: Introducing a lower threshold of £995+ VAT for companies with a sub-£1M turnover.
- The new President, Alan Lillley’s aims and objectives for the confederation in 2016 & 2017.
- NASC’s recently revised and published core Safety Guidance, SG4:15 ‘Preventing Falls in Scaffolding Operations.’
- The innovative TG20:13 ‘Good Practice Guide for Tube and Fitting Scaffolding’ Technical Guidance – with live demonstrations of the TG20:13 eGuide in both PC/laptop format, and in the mobile Android App version, which provides a mobile, digital good practice guide for tube and fitting scaffolding.
- The newly re-launched, mobile-optimised NASC and CISRS websites.
- Recent news and media press releases from both organisations.
- CISRS course standardisation process, new two-day scaffolding supervisor refresher training course effective from March 1st and updates on the System Scaffold Product Training Scheme (SSPTS) and Overseas Scaffolder Training Scheme (OSTS).
NASC MD, Robin James said: “Having previously exhibited successfully at Health & Safety North and Scotland events, we are looking forward to showcasing the work the NASC does to set the standard in scaffolding at this flagship, three-day event run by Western Business Exhibitions. The event promises to offer us the opportunity of reaching out to thousands of people in the construction, health and safety and other relevant sectors – helping us promote what NASC does to improve safety and working standards within the scaffolding and work at height industries.”
CISRS Training Manager, Dave Mosley added: “With over 55,000 UK CISRS card holders and over 3,500 overseas cards, CISRS is growing strongly and this event gives us another valuable opportunity to spread the word about the industry-accepted scaffolders card scheme, and promote the many positive things which are happening in the training sector.”
Health & Safety Events were first launched in 2007 and have expanded rapidly with support from the industry’s leading stakeholders, such as the British Safety Council. The event organisers say: “The Health & Safety Event provides the perfect networking and educational opportunity to anyone responsible for running a safe and efficient workplace, anywhere in the UK. Each event brings together the very best of the UK health & safety industry at a strategically positioned venue. Combining ease of access for the visitor with affordability and measurable ROI for the exhibitor is what makes these events so popular.”
In order to attend this free event, loaded with trade stands and packed with free seminars, interested parties should pre-register for a pass here (http://www.healthandsafetyevents.co.uk/Home).
And for details about becoming an NASC member and to find out more about the NASC – the scaffold industry guidance trade body organisation – please visit www.nasc.org.uk or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. And for further details on the Construction Industry Scaffolders Record Scheme (CISRS), please visit www.cisrs.org.uk or email email@example.com.