Applications for Information membership are approved by the NASC Officers in cases where bona fide companies fit the description of service providers to the access and scaffolding industry (e.g. training providers, health and safety consultants, insurance, security and contractual expertise etc).
NASC Information Membership benefits:
- Circulation of relevant NASC literature
- Discount on NASC publications
- Receipt of NASC mail shots
- Opportunity to attend NASC AGM and NASC Dinner Dance
- Use of NASC Information Member logo NEW
- Advertising opportunities within NASC publications
- Promotional opportunities at trade events/exhibitions
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Inclusion of company details in NASC publications e.g.NASC Yearbook
- Inclusion of company details on the NASC website
- Attendance at NASC Regional Meetings (subject to the NASC Regional Chairman’s
- Presentation opportunities at NASC Regional Meetings (subject to terms and
conditions and the NASC Regional Chairman’s approval
As of 20 June 2014 Annual NASC Information Membership subscription is £800 plus VAT per calendar year.
New Information Membership Logo
NASC Information Members are now able to use the new NASC Information Member’s logo.
NASC Byelaws and Rules
An applicant must be prepared to abide by the NASC Code of Conduct and the NASC Byelaws and Rules.