NASC international information membership confers the following benefits:
• Circulation of relevant NASC literature
• Up to 50% discount on NASC publications
• Opportunity to attend events such as the NASC AGM, Annual Ball and Awards
• NASC international information membership certificate
• Advertising opportunities within NASC publications
• Promotional opportunities at trade events/exhibitions
• Sponsorship and advertising opportunities at NASC events
• Inclusion of company details in NASC publications e.g. NASC Yearbook
• Inclusion of company details on the NASC website
• Attendance at NASC meetings (by agreement)
NASC international information membership has been created for businesses outside of the UK who work in the scaffolding industry but who do not carry out contract scaffolding or manufacture/supply scaffolding products which are covered by the NASC Code of Practice product audit.
The applicant must have been trading as a company or a limited liability partnership for 12 months and be able to produce if required financial statements for the period prepared by the accountants for the owners.
The applicant must hold adequate levels of insurance appropriate to the business.
Applicants which provide scaffolder training overseas must be a registered CISRS OSTS training provider.
Code of Conduct
NASC international information membership subscription is £800 per calendar year.
Applications will be considered on the information provided in the application. Please therefore ensure that all information is correct. Applicants should be aware that failure to meet all parts of NASC Criteria will result in your application not being progressed. A new application along with the application fee will be required if you wish to reapply for membership.